Test all critical ESU functions with precise power, current, frequency, crest factor and load resistance ranges while ensuring ESU safety.
Ensure the performance and safety of electrosurgical units with simplified testing using the QA ES III electrosurgical analyzer. The QA-ES III is capable of testing all modern high power electrosurgical units with generator output current accuracy as low as ± 2.5 %. Collect all measurements including vessel sealing, contact quality monitor (CQM), high frequency (HF) leakage and output power distribution in single or continuous mode. You don’t need to carry additional accessories or cables as the QA-ES III has all hardware and software needed for complete testing. With all-in-one features, including wireless functionality*, the QA-ES III is one of the most user-friendly electrosurgical analyzers on the market today. Additionally, optional Ansur test automation software allows users to create and automatically run tests, capture data, and produce easy-to-read reports. *Wireless capabilities not available in all countries. Ask your sales representative for more details.
- Continuous operation: Continuous measurement of power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only), and crest factor
- Single operation: Single measurement after the set delay time of the ESU output of power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only), and crest factor
- Power distribution: Tests impedance-sensing circuitry in power guarantee functions in new-generation ESU. Applicable parameters – power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only) and crest factor – can easily be observed during the measurements
- RF leakage current: Provides connections and load configurations to measure HF leakage from both grounded and isolated equipment
- RECQM: Test the return electrode control quality monitoring using the QA-ES internal loads