This software product is furnished subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Use of this software product in any manner will be considered acceptance of the agreement terms.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. Fluke Corporation (Fluke) grants you the right to use and copy this software product in its original form solely for non-commercial use within your organization.
- TITLE, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. This software product is owned by Fluke or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. In consideration of the Grant of License, you agree that any copy of this software product which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Fluke.
- RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble this software product.
- TERM. This license is effective upon your acceptance of the above agreement and shall remain in effect until terminated by failure on your part to comply with the license agreement. Upon termination of the license agreement, you shall destroy all copies of the software product and associated support materials.
- OTHER AGREEMENTS. Where terms or conditions of this agreement conflict with terms or conditions of other agreements, this agreement supersedes other agreements.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. This software product is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Fluke shall not be liable to any person or entity under any circumstances for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of or reliance on this software product, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
This agreement and license shall be governed in the United States by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, and elsewhere by the laws of the country within which the agreement is made.