1st January 2021
From 1st January 2021, the UK will officially be out of the European Customs Union.
If you have purchased previously a product from Fluke please continue to read the communication. If you have purchased from our authorized distributor Ultramedic Ltd, we advise you to make contact with them.
How will this impact you if you purchase direct from Fluke?
- New Products
We will continue to supply & support Fluke Biomedical Products to UK customers and no additional customs declaration for importing the goods into UK is required by the customer. The customs declaration will be through Fluke UK Ltd directly.
- Service Returns / Repairs
The service and support will continue through our dedicated service laboratory in Eindhoven. The procedure for returning goods for service and repair is through Fluke UK, Norwich. Please contact the team on [email protected].
Below we have covered some FAQs. We appreciate the changes will raise a number of questions and we are available to guide you through new process, please send in your questions to [email protected].
- Address for Fluke UK, Norwich
- Fluke UK Ltd, 52 Hurricane Way, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6JB
- Address for Fluke Service Centre, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Fluke Service Centre, BIC 1, 5657 BX Eindhoven, PO Box 1186, 5602 BD Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Is Fluke Biomedical the Importer of these products into the UK?
- Fluke UK will import the goods and be responsible for customs paperwork and clearance.
- I have purchased my products from the authorized distributor, Ultramedic Ltd?
- Please contact Ultramedic Ltd, 4H Wavertree Boulevard, South Wavertree Technology Park, Liverpool, L7 9PF, [email protected], +44 151 228 0354
- Is Ultramedic Ltd authorized to service and support Fluke Biomedical Products?
- Yes they are officially authorized, please contact Ultramedic Ltd, 4H Wavertree Boulevard, South Wavertree Technology Park, Liverpool, L7 9PF, [email protected], +44 151 228 0354, for service and support.
- Are Fluke Biomedical products CE marked?
- Are Fluke Biomedical products UKCA marked?
- The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking comes into effect from 1 January 2021. To allow businesses time to adjust to the new requirements, CE marking will be used until 1 January 2022. For further details see link, https://www.gov.uk/guidance/using-the-ukca-mark-from-1-january-2021
- Are Fluke Biomedical products Medical Devices?
- What are the changes to VAT?
- No changes