We are as committed to keeping your device working properly as you are.
Calibrating your equipment regularly is a critical part of ensuring your instrument is still functioning correctly. You also must have many medical and radiation devices calibrated regularly to be compliant with Regulatory Bodies governing your area. Ensuring your equipment measures correctly is essential to your job performance, your facility, and the people that trust you to provide adequate medical care.
Here’s why you should calibrate your equipment annually:
- Ensures reliability of your instrument by providing traceability and standardization of measurements
- Using a calibrated instrument reduces the uncertainty in your results
- Cost effective way to prevent costly repair and possible damage claims from your clients
- Ensures compliance with Regulatory Bodies such as TJC and CMS
- Performing calibration regularly on your equipment is expected to maximize up-time
Find more resources (infographics, webinars, etc.) on the importance of calibration in our knowledge center.
Benefits of OEM calibration, service, and repair
No one knows your medical test and radiation measurement equipment better than we do. After all, we made it. You can’t get the attention to detail and deep product knowledge that it takes to make your equipment work perfectly from just anyone. Here are the benefits of working with us:
- New, state-of-the-art A2LA Accredited and ISO 17025 Certified RaySafe Calibration Laboratory
- We offer worldwide service
- Expert calibration, service and repair team including physicists, engineers, and technicians
- All your service needs handled from performance verification through complete calibration
- Software and firmware updates not provided by other calibration centers
- Detailed and easy-to-understand Certificate of Calibration
We have a set of Care Plan packages available to address all your needs. See which one works best for you.