This read me file contains last minute information for Fluke Biomedical's
Ansur QA-IDS/lagu Plug-In.
Translating help files
The lagu plug-in is packaged with a set of HTML help files that are
displayed in the Test Guide window.
The help files provided with the installation are English. They are stored in
the directory <ansur>\Language\QA-IDS\English\, where <ansur> is the directory
where you installed Fluke Biomedical Ansur (normally C:\Program files\Fluke\ansur).
In order to translate these HTML help files to another language perform the
- Copy the 'English' directory to a new directory under ...\Language\QA-IDS
and name it similar to the new language you are creating, e.g. "Francais".
- Translate all the HTML files (*.htm) found in the new directory.
- Create a new language file for the QA-IDS plug-in (this is found in the
language directory). Make sure that the first line in the new language file
reads Francais::QA-IDS::1.1.0. It is important that the first word is the same
as the name of you new HTML help directory.
- Name this file "Francais (QA-IDS).lng".
- Ensure that there exists a language file for Ansur with the new language
as well "Francais (ansur).lng". If this file is not present, you will not be
able to select the new language created in step 1 through 3.
When performing one template using different channels on a multi-channel
lagu, only the latest used channel will be recorded in the test records MTI
When performing a Prime or Drain operation from an Occlusion Test window,
after running an Occlusion Test, the Prime or Drain will be performed on the
same channel as selected when performing the Occlusion Test.
This chapter describes the changes made between each new released version.
- Installation set prepared from Installshield-2008.
- Fixed a problem where the COM port was locked after an occlusion
test so that other tests would not run. It is now possible to run
other Ansur tests on the same COM port after performing an occlusion
- The plug-in is now able to run tests simultaneously on two lagu
channels using only on COM port.
- User manual was updated.
- Upgraded the test guide to support the new test guide toolbar
introduced with Ansur V2.4.
- The plug-in now supports COM ports with a port number greater than
- Created own windows for Prime and Drain operations.
- Altered names and graphics for Fluke version.
- Bugfix: An error in V1.3.0 made it impossible to run tests using
the QA-IDS Infusion Pump Tester. This problem has been fixed in
- Updated to support the newest lagu firmware and make it possible
to run tests using both channels on a lagu at the same time.
- Added french langauge and help files.
- Unit on occlusion test's alarm time changed to hh:mm:ss.
- Implemented support for new limit features introduced in Ansur
V2.2. This will ensure that lagu limits are displayed properly in
Ansur's test result window. It will also enable the user to select how
flow test limits should be calculated.
- Fixed a problem where the Channel Selection window was displayed
under the test guide if the test guide was set to be 'always on top'.
- Updated detailed result view so that limits can be displayed in
the flow graph.
- Fixed a problem where negative back pressure was not transferred
correctly to the lagu. Flow test can now be run with negative back
- Increased communication time to avoid problems when the MTI is
busy processing data.
- Fixed a problem where results from the Occlusion Test where not
- It is now possible to change the unit of the occlusion test's
- Updated so that current pressure displayed when the occlusion test
is completed is the stop pressure.
- Unit displayed for Alarm Time in test record is now seconds.
- Adjusted auto scaling so that flow vs time graphs are scaled to
+/-10% and trumpet curves to +/-5% of the min and max plotted values.
- Pump Flow Rate and Overall Percentage Error are now selected by
default in the graphs.
- The flow vs time graph is now shifted so that the first dT sample
is displayed between X = 0 and X = 1 dT.
- Cumulative Volume and Overall Percentage Error has been included
as measurements in the flow test and will be printed on the report.
- The report now also includes percentage error for the different
- Flow test configuration data is now printed on the report.
- Fixed an error where flow test results where printed as 0.
- When a flow test is restarted, previous test results are now
- Default flow rate for occlusion test is changed to 100 ml/h.
- Cumulative Volume is now displayed with three decimals.
- Added compatibility for Ansur V2.1. V1.0.5 cannot be run on Ansur
- Fixed problem with Flow graph autoscale not being updated when
toggling between flow graph and trumpet curve.
- Fixed an error where the last point in the flow graph was not
printed on the report.
- Delay time setting can now be as low as 0 seconds. Previously, it
was restricted to a low limit of 10 seconds.
- Flow waveform is now drawn and printed using differential
interpolation. I.e. a line between two points in the curve is not
drawn diagonally, but rather as two lines. (Horizontal and vertical)
- User manual is now included in the installation set.
- 'Previous', 'Next' and 'NA' buttons are now disabled properly when
a flow test or occlusion test is being performed.
- Fixed bug where default trumpet curve setting was not
- Delay time is now added to the Flow Test's 'Time Elapsed'
indicator as a negative value. Thus, elapsed time counts from (0 minus
Delay time) and upwards.
- Improved time synchronization between plug-in and MTI.
- The final dT result of the flow test (FF-Message) was erroneously
ignored. It is now processed properly.
- Plug-in now correctly detects when a flow test is completed and
issues a notice to the user.
- The <Enter> key is no longer the "hot-key" for 'Start', 'Stop' and
'Next'. This has now been assigned to the 'F9' key. This is because
the <Enter> key is also used elsewhere in the new Test Guides for
Ansur versions > 2.0, and users were accidentally stopping and
- Increased communications time-out to 600ms, as a lower time-out
caused the plug-in to receive incomplete messages.
- 'Prime' and 'Drain' options are now properly enabled after a test
is completed or stopped.
- Changed color scheme of some Test Guide labels to increase
readability on some displays.
- Trumpet curve's X-axis is now auto-scaled to fit the curve, not
the defined number of dT's.
- Auto-scaling the trumpet-curve's Y-axis did not work properly.
This is now fixed.
- When printing the trumpet curve on the report its X-axis is now
auto-scaled to the fit curve, not the defined number of dT's.
- Improved report for occlusion test. All values for all tests are
now maintained and printed in addtion to the overall max and mean
- Fixed bug where graphs were not included on the report unless they
had been previously been displayed in Test Guide or Detailed Result
- Plug-in now verifies that the correct version of AnsurMLC is
installed and informs the user to update if necessary.
- Fixed backward-compatibility issues.
- Corrected erroneous language-translations.
This chapter describes the changes made to the language file in each new
The list includes only versions where the language file was changed.
- New entries: 20240 - 20248
- Removed entries: 20200 - 20202
- New entries: 20106, 20227 - 20228, 20511 - 20514
- New entries: 20223 - 20226
- Changed entries: 20205
- New entries: 29020 - 29021
- Changed entries: 20205 - 20206
- New entries: 20216 - 20221, 20408 - 20412