One device. Endless possibilities.
Stop dealing with:
- Using different survey meters to measure a variety of applications
- Steep learning curves on multiple devices
- Poor survey meter stability and speed capabilities causing discomfort in data findings
- Spending more time gathering than analyzing data
- Travel restrictions on your devices and slow calibration times due to shipping issues
- Spending money, space and time on stocking multiple radiation survey measurement devices
If any of these problems are slowing you down, you’ll love the shape of the radiation measurement future.
Take a peek at the new 452 Radiation Survey meter.