Advantage Training Program:
| || |
| || |
No-cost BMET biomedical technician training for medical device testing, including:
MDQA program development and procedures, performance and safety testing, documenting for regulatory compliance, productivity improvement ideas and demonstrations, and using test instruments effectively.
What can I find in the Training Center?
The training center is organized into courses and curriculum about medical device quality assurance testing and can be filtered by category, or keywords/phrases. Select a category to view courses and curriculum available to you any time—at no cost.
Advantage Training offers:
- Recorded webinars with quiz
- Narrated product training modules with quiz
- Auto-graded quiz
- Certificates of completion (when quiz is passed)
Types of training materials:
- Webinars: educational topic exploration
- Instructional videos: product overview
- Modules: self-paced detailed training
- Ansur: test automation training
- Resources: Application notes and Whitepapers, FAQs, Datasheets, etc.
If you have any questions regarding Advantage Training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.