Taking the guesswork out of medical imaging testing and troubleshooting, the 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope by Fluke Biomedical gives you the power of a Fluke multimeter, digital oscilloscope and paperless recorder combined in an all-in-one handheld multipurpose tool.
Fast and easy
- Connect-and-view automated capture of complex waveforms: simplified connect-and-go for longer time-based measurements
- Memory save and recall set-up
- Waveform compare for quick and easy pass/fail
- Single-button user interface very intuitive and easy to navigate
- 3-in-1 multimeter, portable oscilloscope and paperless recorder saves you time and tools
The all-in-one tool
Did you know?
Triggering a waveform event for capture/analysis is the #1 most reported pain point for bench scope users in imaging modalities. 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope eliminates this difficulty so you can begin testing immediately.
Simplified data analysis
190M offers functions specifically-designed to make data analysis easy.
| || |
- Waveform compare: 190M stores ideal waveforms for overlay against measured waveforms, giving you instant pass/fail indication
- TrendplotTM paperless recorder: intermittent faults are common, and can be the toughest to find and analyze. Fluke 190M handheld oscilloscopes can record any combination of voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for up to 16 days to pinpoint intermittent faults
- 100-screen replay: with other scopes, it’s frustrating to see a one-time anomaly flash and miss it. The Fluke 190M portable oscilloscope solves the problem with a touch of the replay button
190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope is used in medical applications
- High-resolution non-interlaced video provides the best image quality for detailed analysis of video information on any user-selected video line
- Smart averaging gives the averaged waveform over successive acquisitions, reducing noise in the displayed waveform. Thanks to smart averaging, you can now also see an incidental curve of a different wave shape with no effect on the averaged curve. Thanks to smart averaging, the 190M digital handheld oscilloscope gives an immediate response when the signal makes large changes, for instance when probing around different test points, while retaining the benefits associated with averaging.
- mAs is a critical measurement in X-Ray based medical imaging, and having it incorporated in a multifunction tool allows for great efficiency. 190M can measure directly the amount of current flowing through the X-ray tube.
- Digital persistence mode is most beneficial when working on complex and modulated signals, and for displaying the envelopes of pulsed RF carriers, like those encountered in MRI systems
- Independent referencing is critical for complex medical imaging systems, where timing and synchronization issues can cause multiple failures. Without this capability, the source of these types of failures might be impossible to detect—meaning more unnecessary down time, repairs or board changes. 190M digital oscilloscope technology enables you to take multiple, independent measurements simultaneously to track down the root cause of your most complex troubleshooting challenges.
Remember: avoiding one day of imaging equipment downtime saves more money than the entire cost of a 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope.
Check out the new 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope today. Complete the web form below and we’ll send you a quote, arrange a demonstration, or answer your questions.